Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass charged my card $59.99 but I don’t use them ????

Bas42

It’s funny checking my bank statement 2 days ago on Feb. 16 to find a charge from “FS Enpass AMSTERDAM” for $59.99. When I did some google search, I found out that the only merchant with a product of this value, $59.99, is enpass.io. HOW was I charged when I don’t have an account with enpass? I’ve never had an account so how was enpass able to get my card details of someone who was never a client? I need answers from support as I tried emailing several times and nobody seems to reply. I want my money returned. Also, I neglect to mention that $59.99 was a promo they had down from $79.99, which is the yearly plan. 

Edited by Bas42
Clarification of detail

Hi @Bas42,

As far as I understood, you neither used nor purchased Enpass app and you have been charged for $59.99 under the narration mentioning Enpass.

First things first, please note that we never ask credit card details from users and execute purchase manually. It is the user who initiates the purchase from App Store or our website.

It could be a case of card misuse or fraud showing Enpass in narration. The best thing would be to reach out to your card provider immediately and file a dispute with your credit card provider asking to investigate the transaction. If someone has used your card on our website, and we are able to find the transaction, we will do the needful. 

Hi @Bas42,

Unfortunately, we can't verify the purchase based on card numbers and we are not a payment processor who has all the details regarding the transaction. 

I advise you to not share your credit card information with anyone and reach out to your card provider immediately. To prevent the further fraudulent usage, they may also need to block your card. I think they will not even charge you the disputed amount on your card but again that is my guess and you should clear this thing with the card provider.

Thanks for understanding!