Enpass Discussion Forum

Constantly crashing

Hey @Fotan

Welcome to the forum!

That's strange. Please share the below details so that we can check the issue:

• Did you start facing this issue recently - like after an Enpass update, or did you face the same problem earlier as well?
  • On which device with OS version are you facing this issue?
  • Which exact Enpass and Enpass extension version are you using on the same device?
  • Are you facing the same problem with other browsers too?
  • Which Firefox version you using?

Thanks!

Just recently.  Maybe 10 days ago.  That's about when I really started using Enpass though.  Or, at least when I had something going on where I was doing a lot of searching and adding new records.  The searching, not finding what I need, then back-spacing is what causes the issue.

MacOS v10.15.7 (Catalina)
Enpass 6.6.0 (772) (Mac App Store)
Firefox v85.0.2 (64-bit)
Extension v6.5.1  Last Updated January 17, 2021
I don't use any other browsers

I also just discovered this crashing problem, i am using webdav sync and it has been crashing when I started deleting old credentials and syncing was happening. The sync indicator turned red after i restarted the app, The crash caused my vault (in cloud storage service) to have an error where my vault password/credentials no longer worked. I moved the cloud vault to another folder and resynced my local vault to the same cloud folder and that resolved the issue (. This has happened twice this morning. I confirmed that my other devices are able to sync to the newly uploaded vault and they pulled down the changes without issue. MACOS Big Sur Latest patch level.

Edited by chickenlover

Hi @chickenlover,

That's strange. Please share the below details so that we can check the issue:

• Did you start facing this issue recently - like after an Enpass update, or did you face the same problem earlier as well?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on the same device?
  • Did you make any changes to your WebDAV account recently?
  • Is it possible for you to share a demo account of your WebDAV server on support@enpass.io, so we can set up the sync at our end and check for issues?

Thanks for your co-operation.