Enpass Discussion Forum

Use the old autofill

Prodigy.NL

End of last week I updated to the latest version that uses the new autofill version. I've always used Enpass on my phone with an unsupported browser (Kiwi Browser), as I love my browser bar to be at the bottom of the screen. It always worked with the old filling feature where I would get a notification. It didn't recognize the website, so I had to choose it manually, but that was no problem for me. It always filled the date perfectly.

With the last update the filling of log in data doesn't work with the notification anymore and now it doesn't work in the browser I'm using as I don't see the new button when I click on a log-in field. Is there a way to turn back to the old way through notifications?

Hey @Prodigy.NL

Welcome to the forum!

On 3/8/2021 at 2:48 AM, Prodigy.NL said:

Is there a way to turn back to the old way through notifications?

I'm sorry to say that going back to the previous version of Enpass on Android device is not possible. However, I have noted your issue with the Kiwi browser and shared it with the team. Will let you know once we have any update.

Thanks!

Hey @Prodigy.NL

While testing, we found that if Android Auto-fill and Auto-fill using Accessibility service is enabled then Enpass auto-fill popup doesn't appear to auto-fill in the Kiwi browser. Could you please check if you can auto-fill in the Kiwi browser by only enabling the Auto-fill using Accessibility service. Meanwhile, we have highlighted the issue with the team.

Thanks!