Enpass Discussion Forum

Dropbox sync problem despite having all up-to-date versions of Enpass

sega

Hello World,

I'm using Enpass 6.6.0 (770) on my Windows 10 device. There is a sync from Windows to my Dropbox account which works fine so far.

On my iPhone 7 (iOS 14.4) I'm using the Enpass App 6.6.2 (530).
In the iOS app I get the error message that I have to input the correct Dropbox password.

I have tried to disconned both devices from the Dropbox-Sync, delete/renamed the old vault file on my Dropbox folder and reconnected both devices to the sync process.

Still only the Windows version is able to sync. Do you have any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks, sega

Hey @sega

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As far as I understood, the sync with Dropbox is working fine on the Windows device. However, it is giving an error while syncing with Dropbox on the iOS device. If this is the case, I would like to clarify few things to assist you better-

1. On which screen, this error is coming? Maybe it is asking for master password of the Enpass instead of Dropbox's password. To understand this better, please share the screenshot of the error page you getting while syncing with Dropbox.
  2. Did you recently changed the master password of the Enpass?

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

You understood right. In Windows there is no problem or error message while on iOS I get the error message on the screen in the attachment. And des, I recently changed the master password within the windows version of Enpass.

Thanks, sega 

E894F57A-9B51-4E31-895B-18BB64F0543E.jpeg