Enpass Discussion Forum

Repeat audit

el613

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/28/2021 at 12:58 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @el613

I understand your concern regarding the security audit and appreciate your keenness towards Enpass.

We agree with you that a security-audit plays an important role for a password manager application, and we have planned one for this year itself down the line with the release of some exciting features.

So now Nov'2021 - would be unreasonable to ask for a progress update on the Security Audit that will be completed 'this year'?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bump. The year is over & is now 2022...

I've been lurking around Enpass for years, hoping that you might realise that without a security audit happening at regular intervals, then the product can't really be taken seriously and be recommended to others.
You have a nice app and the functionalty is good. This means that I want to be able to recommend it, but your consistent lax security protocols always leave me wondering "why?"

What gives with no regular security audits (every year or two)?
The codebase should be stable enough to ensure that any features don't create critical or major security issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a joke.

On 4/28/2021 at 1:58 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @el613

I understand your concern regarding the security audit and appreciate your keenness towards Enpass.

We agree with you that a security-audit plays an important role for a password manager application, and we have planned one for this year itself down the line with the release of some exciting features.

Its been more than 1 year. When is it planned?