Enpass Discussion Forum

How I can make autofill work on with this WEB page ?

• Tobi changed the title to How I can make autofill work on with this WEB page ?

Hey @Tobi

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, you can auto-fill on the desktop using the browser extensions. Enpass Browser extension/plugin works with chrome, Firefox, safari, edge, opera browsers to auto-fill the details.

Once installed the Enpass extension with the browser, open the particular webpage and fill the login details. Now when you click on submit/login, Enpass will auto-capture the website page and login details using the extension. To do so, please make sure that Ask to save new logins from the Enpass Browser Settings is enabled. Once the details get saved in Enpass, you can click on the Enpass extension directly after opening the specified webpage and fill the details from the plugin.

Or you can manually add the item detail within Enpass and use the Enpass extension to fill it in the particular webpage. Let me know if you have any concerns while doing so.

Hello @Garima Singh,

thank you for the answer. But unfortunately that was not my question. I have with the page that problem that the data are stored but when calling the page the field Password is always empty and thus the login does not work.
On most others I do not have any issues, but hete will enpass autofill not work corectly 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...