Enpass Discussion Forum

Yubikey Support

boistordu

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Enpass Team, hello @Gulshan Dogra,

I'll give it a try as well. Is there any news on this topic yet? This post is over 4 years old now. Lastly, a reply was given in Dec 6, 2021 that the Request will be passed on. I have the feeling that Enpass does not give much attention to what customers want/desire. This is not only happening on this topic (e.g. also on the topic of 2FA for the Enpass application itself).
Responding to customer requests is something different. I would really want, that Enpass to be more responsive to customers requests and implement them once in a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Fadi

I certainly understand your point. Support for Yubikey is already on our development roadmap. Unfortunately, I will be unable to share any ETA for the same but rest assured, I'm following up on this matter and will be sure to post any updates regarding this feature's implementation. Your kind understanding in the meantime is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Fadi

We are aware of the demand for this feature, and our development team is already working on it. Implementation of any new feature has certain phases like feasibility checks, development, testing etc. Rest assured, I'm regularly monitoring this forum and sharing feedback with our team. Once this feature is implemented, I will certainly update this forum. Please bear with us till then.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Again a feature request that has been ignored for years. Guys look at our other feature request. Enpass is dead. No development anymore. Some features are requested for years. And everytime we get the message that they are working on it but things need to go through certain phases. If they can't update the software with these features for years what kind of a company is this. Strange right?

We all should cancel our subscriptions with premium. Nothing premium about it. What was the latest big thing we had for feature requests. Years ago. Dead project or just 1 developer on their team

If you guys look at the forums you can see that a lot of posts are from 2021 and never catched up. Give it up. We need to find something else.

Edited by DennisO

• 2 weeks later...

I can't understand this information policy anymore, since 2021 always the same answer to requests - see last Abhishek Dewan, January 24.
We have the feeling that Enpass is dead, only run by some supporters who write words of consolation.

DO NOT BUY ENPASS !!!

This shitty app doesn't work and the support is screwing us all - and has been for years. Anyone reading this who hasn't bought Enpass yet - don't. The app is absolute crap. We are asking for Yubikey Support now for 5 years - nothing is happen...

It's real crap support.

DO NOT BUY ENPASS !!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...