Enpass Discussion Forum

When will wifi syncing be supported?

Aleph

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 8:04 PM, bsrdjan said:

Dear Enpass Team, could you please finally confirm if WiFi sync will be implemented and when?

Or the feature is definitely abandoned, so that we can continue the passwords managers journey.

isn't there anyone from the dev-team, who read that and want's us to keep up to date , hmm ?! 

are you serious? don't you care about that?

• Thanks 1

I got a new phone and had to repurchase Enpass for it.  Then I was allowed to open my computer's backup file via wifi.   So the process is there if you want to buy it and start all over again.

But I see no way to simply update any changes over wifi.   The fix can't possibly be that difficult and I don't remotely believe it's a priority at this point.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 3:08 PM, Punk Funk said:

I got a new phone and had to repurchase Enpass for it.  Then I was allowed to open my computer's backup file via wifi.  

At least this lets us transfer the backup file but this can't be the final solution. Hopefully they come up with the WiFi-Sync option soon - already waiting since July, when I first purchased Enpass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, All. I'm new to Enpass and would appreciate knowing if there is any way to sync EnPass between my Mac and my iPhone WITHOUT using any cloud services. It's been about 4 months since the most recent post on this topic. Any updates?

• 2 weeks later...

Well Geo, i think you are right.....it is about time for some news about this update! The program is fine, but sadly information about this subject is bad.

And i want something else to read than a line " it is  already in our priority list.

On 9/1/2019 at 11:43 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @MicroJam,

I understand you guys have been waiting for this feature since long. I assure you that the feature of "WiFi sync" is already in our priority list however, at the moment I can't assure you any ETA.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Um... err... look! A puppy! Honestly, this is a pathetic response. Do any of the Enpass developers care about this feature? 

1 hour ago, Geo said:

Um... err... look! A puppy! Honestly, this is a pathetic response. Do any of the Enpass developers care about this feature? 

He you guys......have you seen the numbers of views on this topic?  That is not a small thing anymore! Please....come on!

• 3 weeks later...

After paying for Enpass on seeing wifi sync in the works...Finding out that feature will not be included in the product is a big disappointment!  There are many 'secure' password apps out there with wifi sync.  Syncing this kind of info on the cloud is okay for fun/hobby web sites but for financial institutions and the like it seems the wifi sync is the best way to go.  Surprised the developers for Enpass have decided to forgo this critical option.  Time to start looking around for another option...perhaps mSecure?..

Well, at least i am going to give it a try. I think missing the WIFI sync option is to important for me.  We all know what can happen out there!

And even more, when i see the amount of reviews of users, who are asking or keep following the reviews on this option, it convinces me even more that the response of Enpass to even give a reaction on this, is really bad!

I will start a trial with!

• 1 month later...

The possibility of the WiFi sync was what brought me to Enpass, it is why I bought the app.  However Enpass not adding it as a feature as promised is why I stopped promoting Enpass to friends and co-workers.  Now I point them in other directions.  This is a key feature for me and will be the reason I stop using Enpass when I do.

Wow promised feature scrapped.  Encrypt the crap send it to desired cloud decrypt for desktop version or vice versa   not hard

Lame sauce   Seriously need a password keeper now and find out you gave up on being a good one

uninstalling    desktop now       no use for it       replacing mobile      was ready to purchase out of sheer need   but  OMG

hell maybe Ill just write one

• 2 months later...

I am almost ready to give up hope.

They don`t even give a decent response at this topic.

A real shame, the program is fine....but it needs to have wifi sync.

If they don`t ad this option i  am afraid the will lose the competition!

• 1 month later...