Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot finish sync setup process with OneDrive.

Meph24

Everything works as intended until I am to be redirected to my Enpass Installation.

The browser prompts me to specify the Enpass.exe on my computer to redirect to, but it is not accessible. With some shenanigans I've found it under

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\SinewSoftwareSystems.EnpassPasswordManager_6.61.804.0_x86__fwdy0m65qb6h2\EnpassBridge

but "WindowsApps" is not accessible, not even if Browser is started as administrator (which is an excessively dangerous this to do I might add).

I cannot add or change the permissions either. Not without diggin deeper than I am comfortable digging in the system. Standard Permissions don't work here.
Being an administrator does not do anything either in granting me access ( because by installing Windows 10 I must've agreed somewhere that this seems to be Mr. Gates' PC now, not mine ).

All Enpass-Icons on my Desktop, the Start Menu and anywhere have no standard Properties-Dialogue either, so to find the .exe I had to ask with the running process in Task Manager to find the Programm it was spawned from.
It seems either, that Windows Store Apps in general are not accessible Programms, which is bonkers,
or something else went awry.

I can use Enpass fine, it is right there on startup, I can find it via Windows Search function and I had set up Cloud Sync before on this same machine some 2-3 years ago.
Quite frankly I am curious how on startup even works under the circumstances.

Where should the .exe be?
What should I do instead?

I tried doing the process with Microsoft Edge, instead of Mozilla Firefox, because at least it's the same family.
It seems to have magically worked.
So at least I could report my issues in using Firefox to do this for other people running into the same issue.