Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass keeps logging out (Firefox on laptop Win10)

toad

Hello @toad!

Thank you for writing in. 

From the above, I understand that the Enpass Firefox browser extension is asking for authentication after every 5 minutes. I would suggest you go to Enpass app settings -> Browser -> uncheck the option 'Ask for browser authentication every time'. Let me know if that helps. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Manish Chokwal said:

Hello @toad!

Thank you for writing in. 

From the above, I understand that the Enpass Firefox browser extension is asking for authentication after every 5 minutes. I would suggest you go to Enpass app settings -> Browser -> uncheck the option 'Ask for browser authentication every time'. Let me know if that helps. 

Thank you. 

This was checked a while ago, doublechecked now also ofcourse, so this is not the issue here.

How can I solve this?

Hello @toad!

Thank you for your response. 

It seems extension can't store pairing secret in Firefox extension sandbox. Can you try a reinstall of Enpass Firefox extension. You can download it from here. 

If it does not help, let me know the details of the Enpass version, Firefox browser version, Enpass Firefox extension version. 

On 7/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, Manish Chokwal said:

Hello @toad!

Thank you for your response. 

It seems extension can't store pairing secret in Firefox extension sandbox. Can you try a reinstall of Enpass Firefox extension. You can download it from here. 

If it does not help, let me know the details of the Enpass version, Firefox browser version, Enpass Firefox extension version. 

I followed your instructions, yet the issue remain. Here comes the requested information:

Enpass version (desktop/laptop): 6.6.3 (836)

Firefox version: 89.0.2 (64-bit)

Enpass Firefox extension version: 6.6.2

Hey,

On 7/12/2021 at 1:46 PM, toad said:

Keep getting logged out every 5:th minute or less. Need support for this time consuming issue.

Does the Enpass extension gets locked after 5 minutes and you need to enter the master password or do you need to enter the 6 digit pairing code every 5 minutes?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Samuela said:

Hey,

Does the Enpass extension gets locked after 5 minutes and you need to enter the master password or do you need to enter the 6 digit pairing code every 5 minutes?

The former(enter the master password).

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 6:05 AM, Samuela said:

Hey,

It gets locked after 5 minutes (or every time my laptop enters screen saver mode during breaks) and I need to enter the master password again and again.

On 7/20/2021 at 6:27 AM, Samuela said:

Try changing the lock timing from Enpass security settings and check. You can change as per your convience.

image.png.36d0e3f86fe70850b9e99087578a0c4c.png

Thanks, I will try this and get back

Edited by toad
  • Like 2