Enpass Discussion Forum

Import from 1password - 1pux file

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,
til now i own 1P v7. I export all 3 possibilities and try to import - nothing is working. I get the message thats „nothing to install“. I read allyour solutions but nothings workin:(

My config
MBP 2021 M1 Max
macOS Montery
1P v7
Enpass latest Version

Can you help?

Edited by Tamascha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tamascha

Not an Enpass representative in any way, just curious. What errors if any are being seen or encountered?

This is odd, are there any errors? I also have MBP MacOS Monterey 12.x and have done several exports out of 1Password7 and imports to Enpass without issue. I do a lot of testing on Mac and Linux. As long as you have your credentials in 1Password7 (version 7 and not version 8), you should be able to export from 1Password7 in either the `.1pif` format, or even standard `.csv`, by selecting the vault to export and then `File > Export > All Items`.

Edited by genbushi
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While editing one of these imported items, click on the password field name, this will bring up some editing options for that field.

The Field Name can be whatever you want it to be, but you'll want to make sure the Field Type is set to Password and the box is checked next to Sensitive.

Then click Save.

Now when you edit the password, there should be a small eye icon in the password entry field. Click it to show or hide the password.