Enpass Discussion Forum

Ability to manually add autofill info

Saptak

I have been using enpass for quite a time a now. I've noticed that enpass doesn't have any field for autofill info it only has URL,TEXT,2FA etc but I'd like to have an option that lets me manually add which app i want to fill my data in instead of opening the app scrolling through the passwords and associating it with the app.

Example in image

Screenshot_20220104-011211_Enpass~2.jpg

3 hours ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Saptak

To assist you better with your request, please share the version of the Enpass app, OS , device details, and I'll then look into it for you.

Version : 6.7.1.572

Also I am having some problem logging into some Microsoft apps. The Enpass pop-up appears but when I try to click the respective password it just doesn't fill. 

Image for reference

Screenshot_20220104-191351_Outlook-01.jpeg

Hi @Saptak

Thank you for the details. For the option to manually add the app to which the user wishes to fill the data in, I have shared your comment as feedback with the dedicated development team so they may check its feasibility and implement it in the future.

Since you mentioned you are facing autofill issues with some applications, please make sure that Android Autofill Service, Autofill using Accessibility, and Enpass Keyboard settings are enabled in your Enpass Settings > Autofill. If the issue persists, please share the name of all those applications where you are facing autofill issues, and I'll get it checked.

#SI-2550

On 1/5/2022 at 2:55 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Saptak

Thank you for the details. For the option to manually add the app to which the user wishes to fill the data in, I have shared your comment as feedback with the dedicated development team so they may check its feasibility and implement it in the future.

Since you mentioned you are facing autofill issues with some applications, please make sure that Android Autofill Service, Autofill using Accessibility, and Enpass Keyboard settings are enabled in your Enpass Settings > Autofill. If the issue persists, please share the name of all those applications where you are facing autofill issues, and I'll get it checked.

#SI-2550

Hmm to name the apps 

1. ALL THE MICROSOFT APPS

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Saptak

We are investigating the autofill issue you are facing on Microsoft apps, but our team of experts requires some additional information in this case. Could you please confirm the Android version you are using on your device? Awaiting your response

Well the problem is on both Android 11 and android 8

7 hours ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Saptak

We have reproduced the bug that causes the autofilling issue on Microsoft apps on our end. Our team is now working on a fix (to be implemented in the upcoming versions of Enpass). In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your patience and support.

#SI-2555

Great :)

Hey also what updates are Enpass getting next? When will the feature to manually add autofill info be available?

Hi @Saptak

Thank you for raising this question, you will be glad to know that I have already shared your comment with the dedicated development team for consideration, but as of now, I am unable to provide you with an ETA for the requested feature.

As of now for the upcoming latest updates on mobile version, our development team is still working on it. I would request you to please subscribe to our newsletter (scroll down to the page) and checkout our blog. In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your patience and support.