Enpass Discussion Forum

Taskbar system tray icon. Need new design.

INTRASERVER

On 1/12/2022 at 2:53 PM, INTRASERVER said:

Hello, I'm glad to switch to Enpass. Everything works perfect. But as for while Windows 10/11 comes with UI improvements. So unfortunatelly system tray icon doesn't fit Windows UI. If you look like Onedrive, dropbox, wifi, speaker etc iccons they looks right for Windows 10/11.

466849142_SystemTray.png.d61ac8c61ade9b7f8bbd3d924efeea53.png

Totally off-topic, but what are those applets called showing your network\cpu\mem-stats in system tray?

Hello, I'm glad to switch to Enpass. Everything works perfect. But as for while Windows 10/11 comes with UI improvements. So unfortunatelly system tray icon doesn't fit Windows UI. If you look like Onedrive, dropbox, wifi, speaker etc iccons they looks right for Windows 10/11.

466849142_SystemTray.png.d61ac8c61ade9b7f8bbd3d924efeea53.png

The version available on Microsoft Store uses a modernized icon, should you be able to use that. 

So unfortunatelly system tray icon doesn't fit Windows UI. If you look like Onedrive, dropbox, wifi, speaker etc iccons they looks right for Windows 10/11.

But please make that an optional choice! Although I'm using Windows 11, I would prefer the colored icon if I had the choice. ;) 

• Like 1