Enpass Discussion Forum

website disable autofill extension

Hi @masoud

Welcome to the Enpass Forums!

I'll be happy to assist you with your query, but to do so, I require some additional information -

1. Please share the version of the Enpass app (Website or Store), OS, Extension, and browser you are using.
  2. Could you please let me know the name of the websites where the autofill extension doesn't work for you?
  3. A screenshot of any error occurring/video capture showing this issue would be helpful.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @masoud

Welcome to the Enpass Forums!

I'll be happy to assist you with your query, but to do so, I require some additional information -

1. Please share the version of the Enpass app (Website or Store), OS, Extension, and browser you are using.
  2. Could you please let me know the name of the websites where the autofill extension doesn't work for you?
  3. A screenshot of any error occurring/video capture showing this issue would be helpful.

Hi Dewan

1. I use autofill extension for Google Chrome, Windows 10

2. website is not active now, https://bahman.iranecar.com/, will be active again on Saturday 29. Jan 

3. No error I received. just some filed fill by extension and some field didn't

Edited by masoud

Hi @masoud

For quick troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps and let me know if they help -

1. Remove the item that you have saved in your Enpass app for this web page.
  2. Then, on the login page of this same website, enter your credentials. Upon entering your details, you will see the option 'Add to Enpass' (please refer to the attached image). Click it, and the information will be saved to Enpass.
    image.thumb.png.ff07678fea07400c70c12c8e1237bb96.png
  3. Try autofilling again on the same web page, and let me know if it works for you.

If the above does not help, please share the below details with me and I'll get this investigated -

1. The version of the Enpass app (Can be found in your Enpass application's Menu-> Help -> About), whether you have downloaded the Enpass app from Store or our official website, Enpass Extension version (Can be found in your Chrome Settings -> Extensions -> Enpass Password manager).
  2. Could you please confirm the fields which are not autofilling for you on the mentioned web page?

Hi @masoud

The above method I shared with you to save a new entry to Enpass can be used to add multiple fields as well!

Another way you can autofill multiple login details is by first saving the details as Webform. When on the website, fill the fields you want Enpass to save and autofill.  Then click on Enpass extension on your browser -> Hamburger Icon(Menu) ->  Save Webform . This will save all the details as Webform . Next time during the autofill, please select the item of webform which you saved.

image.png.42e252bc36cd8d695c4473078b6f3ce0.png

If you could also share the link of the webpage and a screenshot of the fields you are trying to save and autofill, that would be great, as it would allow us to better understand and investigate the issue on our end.