Enpass Discussion Forum

Opensuse Beta unmaintained

david

I really want to use the new beta version because I like the theming, it integrates better with my desktop but on opensuse I'm unable to get the latest beta.. There is a beta in the repository but it's approx 100 years old.. Is there any way I can get a hold of an updated rpm? I'm fine compiling it myself too but I'm assuming it's not available in that manner?
I could try to convert a .deb package but I can't find any direct links to any beta channel download.

Please help!

11 hours ago, david said:

I really want to use the new beta version because I like the theming, it integrates better with my desktop but on opensuse I'm unable to get the latest beta.. There is a beta in the repository but it's approx 100 years old.. Is there any way I can get a hold of an updated rpm? I'm fine compiling it myself too but I'm assuming it's not available in that manner?
I could try to convert a .deb package but I can't find any direct links to any beta channel download.

Please help!

What Enpass Beta are you after?

From what I can see, there's no beta version newer than the Stable enpass release (Stable 6.7.4, Beta 6.7.2)

Not using that repo myself, are they not up to date?

https://www.enpass.io/support/kb/general/how-to-install-enpass-on-linux/

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2022 at 11:07 AM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @david

Thank you for showing interest in our beta version program!

Currently, we are accepting a limited number of users to try out our beta version. Please scroll down this link and enter your credentials to register for our beta program.

Hi. I registered for the beta program about a month ago but haven't received any information.. Does that mean I just haven't been approved or am I waiting for something? I would really appreciate being part of the beta =)

• Like 1