Enpass Discussion Forum

Bug/Error/Malfunction on Autofill

I have absolutely no idea why in the world did EnPass offer me to fill Credit Card info on Startpage search field bar. I can tell you that I disabled the "exact domain match" in the settings because Enpass did not recognise my "protonmail.com" login because the actually login page was "https://account.protonmail.com/login"

In addition, I do not see a reason for this exact domain thing. Most sites have 1 login account which works site wide if it was on domain.com or xxx.domain.com. As long the domain.com is present it should present the correlated login. 1Password does not have an extra option for this and neither do I think other password managers do. Maybe there is a reason, I do not know!

ee42s.thumb.png.664a146e919cc99f581e554c5403a408.png

Hi @flyingbirds,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For quick troubleshooting I would recommend to enable the "Match URL hostname" from your Browser settings and let me know the results are same.

Also after enabling this even if items with the same hostname may not exist in the Enpass database, so this extension will still show items with domain names that match the hostname.

23 hours ago, Gulshan Dogra said:

Hi @flyingbirds,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For quick troubleshooting I would recommend to enable the "Match URL hostname" from your Browser settings and let me know the results are same.

Also after enabling this even if items with the same hostname may not exist in the Enpass database, so this extension will still show items with domain names that match the hostname.

at what point then would I want to disable "Match URL Hostname" ? isn't it easier just to show everything from "domain.com" ?