Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Development on Android

UdhayanithiG

Hi @UdhayanithiG

I can certainly understand your disappointment in this matter as there have not been any updates for the Enpass Android app past few months. With our commitment to providing excellent service, we are constantly seeking to improve the overall user experience by incorporating the feedback we receive from our users.

You will also be glad to know that we are planning on updating the Enpass Android app very soon with improvements and features. Moreover, I have also shared your interest regarding support for keyboard autofill as feedback with the team. Enpass appreciates your patience and support in the meantime.

#SI-1426

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @UdhayanithiG

I can certainly understand your disappointment in this matter as there have not been any updates for the Enpass Android app past few months. With our commitment to providing excellent service, we are constantly seeking to improve the overall user experience by incorporating the feedback we receive from our users.

You will also be glad to know that we are planning on updating the Enpass Android app very soon with improvements and features. Moreover, I have also shared your interest regarding support for keyboard autofill as feedback with the team. Enpass appreciates your patience and support in the meantime.

#SI-1426

Glad to hear that. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @euphonious

It is understandable that you are dissatisfied with the lack of updates to the Enpass Android app over the past few months. By incorporating the feedback we receive from our users, we are continually striving to provide excellent service to our customers.

We are also planning to release an update of the Enpass Android app with features and enhancements very soon. Your patience and support in the meantime is appreciated.

• Moderator changed the title to Enpass Development on Android