Enpass Discussion Forum

WebDav doesn't work anymore

dan45

Hello I have Windows 10 and after trying some other antivirus programs my Enpass doesn't sync to my Synology WebDAV anymore.

I have tried to reinstall Enpass. Now I have only the Setup-Wizard. also here I can no longer establish a connection.

Any Ideas? I have tried to deactive the Windows defener too.

Hi @dan45,

I certainly understand your concern about not being able to sync with the Synology WebDAV. As you have mentioned that it happened after trying antivirus programs, it might be possible that the antivirus firewall must have blocked Enpass, so please check its blocked list. Or, Uninstall Antivirus and check if Enpass starts working. Also, you can check your system firewall as well, "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Defender Firewall\Allowed apps".

On 3/18/2022 at 10:43 PM, dan45 said:

I have tried to reinstall Enpass. Now I have only the Setup-Wizard. also here I can no longer establish a connection.

Please elaborate more on it and help me with the following details:

1. After reinstallation of Enpass, did you see its welcome screen?
  2. Are you getting errors while syncing/restoring the data? If yes, share its error messages. 
  3. If possible, please share a screenshot or a short video. 
  4. Share the details of the Enpass version. Did you install it from a store or our official website?

I restored a backup and at least I can get back into the program.

Connecting to the WebDav server still doesn't work in Enpass.

In Windows, however, I can access the WebDav server.

Enpass is allowed in the firewall.

All entered data is correct (address, user, password)

It's the latest store-version.

image.png.71238d45496a975ff3b11373383dbd37.png

image.png.867bc5b9611fe3c3ecd231a2c0142937.png

Edited by dan45

Hi @dan45,

Thank you for being patient with us. For further investigation, please share a demo account URL along with its username & password. For security reasons, I suggest you share them either in Forum DM or at support@enpass.io. 

I recommend that you also try our website version of Enpass and enable the logs option in the Enpass Advance setting. Afterward, try WebDAV sync. If the error still occurs, share the logs with us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @znation,

In order to assist you better, please help me with the following details:

1. Thank you for testing Enpass beta v6.8, did you got the same error message as mentioned above?
  2. If yes, please share a demo account URL along with its username & password. For security reasons, I suggest you share them either in Forum DM or at support@enpass.io. 

On 4/12/2022 at 12:41 PM, Manish Chokwal said:

Hi @znation,

In order to assist you better, please help me with the following details:

1. Thank you for testing Enpass beta v6.8, did you got the same error message as mentioned above?
  2. If yes, please share a demo account URL along with its username & password. For security reasons, I suggest you share them either in Forum DM or at support@enpass.io. 

I don't get it why you asking this?
This is a known bug in the latest 6.8 BETA.

I have got this info from the support team via ticket:

image.thumb.png.6db823f23114245cb2b071013392d962.png

Edited by chrisonline

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Dirk Boller,

Welcome to the Enpass Community Forums. 

Thank you for reporting the presence of the WebDAV sync issue in the Enpass v6.8. Additionally, our team is aware of this issue and working on fixing it. I will inform you as soon as I receive any updates from them. In the meantime, we highly appreciate your patience with us. 

SI-2681 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I'm also experiencing the error since the app updated to 6.8.0 on windows both on the store app and the website app.
No problem from the android application however and the backup perfectly load outside of webdav.
Also i tried to create a new vault and assign a webdav configuration after the creation but the webdav configuration ended with the exact same error.
Should i also prepare a synology webdav test account ?

Thanks.

Edited by julichan

Hi @all,

The patience and cooperation you have shown regarding this issue are greatly appreciated. I would like to inform you that we have recently released Enpass beta website version 6.8.1 for Windows which fixes this issue. Please try that and share your findings. You can download the beta version from here