Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot connect with Tor Browser

I'm trying to setup EnPass with Tor 11.0.10 (based on Mozilla Firefox 91.8.0esr) (64-bits).

I already have EnPass Desktop app installed, working normally with other browsers, however when I try to set up it with Tor, it fails to connect:

image.thumb.png.b55d052954aa1f61f3270e2c45ddc222.png

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

• 8 months later...
On 4/19/2022 at 11:41 AM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @hbarcelos

To assist you better with your query, kindly share the below details with me, and I'll have this investigated for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app, OS and Enpass Extension version you are using.
  2. Have you downloaded the Enpass app on your desktop from AppStore/Windows Store or our official website?

since i have the same problem, here is my config: 

- enpass 6.8.4 (1166) from appstore (osx 13.1)

Hi @pcace

Please try the below troubleshooting steps -

1.     Ensure that the latest version of Enpass is installed on your device and that the Enpass application is running in the background when using the browser extension. In addition, the “ Enable Extensions ” under the Browser settings of your Enpass application should also be enabled.

2.     I would also suggest checking that you have the latest version of browser installed , re-configuring the extension, and reinstalling it from here - https://www.enpass.io/downloads/.

3.     Try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser.

4.     You can also try unchecking ' Authorize browsers with code signature only option ' in Enpass app Settings → Browser → Browser Authentication.

5.     Ensure that you have allowed access to Enpass in your Antivirus/Firewall/VPN settings. Also try disabling them to see if the issue persists.

6.     Otherwise, create a manual backup of your data and then reinstall the app.

Let me know if the issue persists.