Enpass Discussion Forum

Panel Resizing and Space Wasted on Right Panel

Rooco

Hi,

Currently, a large part of the unused space remains on the left. It would be better if formatting started from the left. Currently, the text is extremely narrow :(

A great option would be to add some simple text formatting options eg. bold, italics etc.

note.thumb.jpg.fc891a3f43efc2abd97176b5e0476f59.jpg

Edited by Rooco
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not understand you guys. Now you have deployed an update with smaler letters to display more stuff, BUT you still left this HUGE WASTE OF SPACE on the screen.

It is unbelievable how difficult this must be. Do you not have an expert in HMI? I'm really disappointed. This is so annoying.

waste.png

• 5 months later...

I'd like to second this.

Not only do quite a few people have hundreds of logins and serials to keep track off, it's often more than worth it to keep some sort of log with them. What customer they belong to, what project, what anomalies took place, a few dates, cross relations with other accounts..

Over the years, it can grow to be quite a bit of text. It would be very helpful to have rich text formatting, to keep things clear.

I have used 1Password for some time on a few projects and it's a great password manager, but not a day went by without the thought coming up: Why can't I format my text?

• 1 month later...

The UI has three panels.  It would be nice to have the Category/Tags and Items panels being able to be able to expand them by about twice their current size limitation.  The right panel that has the currently displayed Item being shown wastes a lot of screen real estate.  There is a big gap on the left of the right pane that is just empty space.  The item that is being displayed should left justify against this pane instead of displaying in the middle of the pane.

Edited by Ryushin
  • Thanks 1

• Ryushin changed the title to Panel Resizing and Right Panel Has Wasted Space
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm not totally sure if this is the good topic but yes, we are not able to resize the left and middle panel sufficient enough in order to view all contents.

Check the screenshot I added, I can't make wider the middle panel and so I can't view all the entries titles.

Screenshot taken on KDE desktop (up-to-date) on a standard 4k screen, default configuration.

QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS=DP-0=1;DP-1=1;HDMI-0=1;
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0

So, @Pratyush Sharma, do you have any ETA about the resolution of this issue ?

Thanks,

enpass.thumb.jpg.056a6b3b8144c16493f0bfc95f2cb4fb.jpg

• Moderator changed the title to Panel Resizing and Space Wasted on Right Panel