Enpass Discussion Forum

Browser extension open a new tab

Masterframe

Not trying to steal the OP's thread, but I just wanted to confirm that I'm having the same issue with a different URL. It can be easily recreated. Let me know if Enpass team needs additional info and/or if I need to create a separate thread on this.

• 5 months later...

@Masterframe, perhaps/hopefully this has already been resolved or you have found a suitable workaround. I thought I would draw your attention to an earlier response of yours with an input field, and a related response by @Abhishek Dewan. You asked whether the input field ID might be the problem. Abhishek's later response indicated that the input field type is the problem. The type attribute should be set as type="password" instead of type="text".

This is the info Filecrypt would need to accommodate Enpass. 

On 5/5/2022 at 1:44 PM, Masterframe said:

...Could the ID of the input field be the problem?

<input type="text" name="password" id="p4assw0rt"  autofocus autocomplete="off" placeholder="Passwort eingeben">

On 2/17/2023 at 6:05 AM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Masterframe

...the page on which you wish to autofill the password, the input type of that field is 'text' rather than the 'password'. That is the reason Enpass is unable to recognize or autofill in it.