Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6.8.0.648 crashes Android 11

troypulk1

Enpass 6.8.0.648 crashes Android 11 LinageOS 18.1-20220503-Nightly-dumpling.

Cannot reproduce because as soon as it tries to open it crashes.

My last version Enpass 6.7.1.572 worked just fine.

Where can I find the Enpass 6.7.1.572 APK so I can have a working password manager?

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also true here. I was brave/foolish enough to reset the app (clear storage) and try to reconfigure it. Unfortunately that's broken in a different way, I'll start a new thread.

All in all, a very disappointing release. I've lost mobile access to my passwords till this is fixed.

Hi @all

Enpass appreciates your efforts in letting us know about the crash on the Android Enpass app. Our development team has reproduced the bug from which this issue is arising and is working on a fix. Soon, we will release a patch that will address this issue. We appreciate your patience and support while we work on resolving it.

#SI-2774

Enpass is crashing on startup as of today. After touching my fingerprint, the screen briefly flashes "Automatic password checkup" and then it crashes. Enpass v 6.8.0.648. Oneplus 7T on Android 11.

Edited by justaguy

Same for me, in my Redmi Note 8 crashes all the times I try to start it. Enpass Team, put back the previous version, we have paid the full version and is unnacceptable to be unable to access our passwords.

Yeah, publish the previous version, use another channel, post, in this forum an emergency apk file, this fail is unadmissible, it has been past 4 days from this crash without any solution. Personally, As soon as my suscription ends, I will find another multiplatform solution for my passwords. I am done with you Enpass