Enpass Discussion Forum

Android Autofill Service still doesn't work in 6.8.0.648

Nyagaka254

The autofill on android simply does not fill username fields. It only fills password fields. Not to mention you can't autofill extra fields on mobile. It wouldn't make sense to save a webform on desktop for extra fields then not use them on mobile. For me the mobile version is just unusable. I like the desktop one alot...the popup on desktop is nice and intuitive but since I use my mobile more...it would be nice if the mobile worked far much better than the desktop.

Hi @Nyagaka254,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

For quick troubleshooting I would recommend to disable 'Android auto-fill service' from the Enpass Browser settings and then enable the 'Auto-fill using accessibility'.
Also, make sure to enable these settings as mentioned in this link on your Android device and share your findings with us.

If the issue persists please let me know the following details so that I can get this issue tested for you.

1. On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  2. Which Enpass version are you using?
  3. Share the Web page or App where you are getting this issue?
  4. If possible share the screenshot of the issue.

On 1/10/2022 at 12:33 PM, Gulshan Dogra said:

Hi @Nyagaka254,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

For quick troubleshooting I would recommend to disable 'Android auto-fill service' from the Enpass Browser settings and then enable the 'Auto-fill using accessibility'.
Also, make sure to enable these settings as mentioned in this link on your Android device and share your findings with us.

If the issue persists please let me know the following details so that I can get this issue tested for you.

1. On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  2. Which Enpass version are you using?
  3. Share the Web page or App where you are getting this issue?
  4. If possible share the screenshot of the issue.

It autofills now but what about additional fields in android

Hello unfortunately Enpass doesn't work on Android. I done last step to switch Enpass on my all devices but unfortunately sad news. Enpass doesn't work with Firefox. I have Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra OneUI4 Android 12,  installed latest Firefox 95.2.0 and Enpass 6.7.1.572. Where need to fill up it comes up so fast like popup window and so fast dissapear. Need to fix. My settings.

Screenshot_20220112-144357_Enpass.thumb.jpg.b1440c4ff4a54cefdd7479ab6eba959f.jpg

12 minutes ago, INTRASERVER said:

Looks like now working. I deselected Android Autofill Services. But still testing.

I'm actually also testing it. I installed it last year and the desktop one wasn't as good as it is now. The android version still doesn't work since I tested ot last year. I've been using SafeInCloud Password Manager which works far much better in my opinion. Autofills fine even additional fields ON ANDROID and syncs nicely too.

• 3 months later...

Autofilling using the Android Autofill Service still doesn't work. Whenever I tap on a field, either there is no inline autofill on the keyboard or enpass only autofills the password and not the username. Autofilling with Accessibility is the only one that works meaning I have to switch off the Android Autofill Service.