Enpass Discussion Forum

Update to 6.8.0 from AppStore- Webdav broken

Önny

Hi there,

today i updated Enpass from the AppStore on my iPhone to version 6.8.0.
After update it was not even more possible to open enpass via FaceID, i had always to enter my master password :-( Another issue was that the webdav synchroniziation was disabled. I tried to establish a new webdav connection, but i got an error mesage that username or password are invalid. i tried the same on my ipad with enpass 6.7.x installed and it worked fine with no problems. is there any suggestion how to solve the webdav-connection-problem with enpass 6.8.0?

Hi @Önny

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter. We are aware of the issue some users are facing with syncing through the WebDav service after the recent update. Our dedicated development team is working on resolving it, and a fix for this issue will be available soon.

Regarding the Face ID not working on your iOS device, could you please check once if its enabled in your iOS Enpass App Settings -> Security? Also, could you please elaborate more on this concern and share a screenshot of any error occurring? I will then get this further investigated.

SI-2681

Many thanks for your response. In the meantime I have uninstalled and reinstalled enpass. FaceID is no longer a problem, but WebDav still doesn't work. I previously synced with icloud as a workaround, so at least my passwords are available to me. It would be nice if this problem would be fixed quickly with an update.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Unfortunately, the WebDAV sync via mobile app (iPhone) with my NAS (Synology) still does not work. Used Enpass version 6.8.0 then updated to 6.8.1 but still the same error message. "Error: Could not connect to the specified WebDAV folder. Check your username and password."

The WebDAV sync on the desktop with version 6.8.3 works.

Hi @Markus Federleicht

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

For troubleshooting purposes, please create a manual backup of your Enpass data and then reinstall the app. If the issue persists, kindly share/DM me the below details and I'll have this further investigated for you -

1. The version of the OS you are using on your iPhone.
  2. If possible, please create a demo account of your WebDav and share its login-id and password along with the URL

Moreover, soon we will be launching Enpass stable build ver 6.8.3 for Android and iOS as well.