Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot enter TAGS on Android

JeffB

30 minutes ago, JeffB said:

After the latest update, I am not able to enter TAGS on my phone. Existing TAGS are displayed, but I cannot enter existing one.

That works here. 

Is the button missing or do you get an error? 

Can you do a screenshot (if you can avoid sensitive info ofc) 

Also mention your Android version, device model since the moderators always ask for it 

• Thanks 1

I have attached a screenshot. The entry has one TAG and I am attempting to add another (that already exists). There is no error, the existing TAG is not displayed and saving the item does not update. The device is a OnePlus Nord 10 5G running Android 11.

Screenshot_20220504-112203.jpg

Ahh, I see my problem. Unlike the Desktop version, I have to add Tags from the Browse menu. I have to select the TAG and then (+) to open the menu and select the Existing Items option to choose the item to add the TAG. I little clunky, but it is not something I do often on mobile. 

However, there does seem to be a bug. The count on the TAG is not updated although selecting the TAG shows all of the items. After a refresh, the count is correct.

25 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Ahh, I see my problem. Unlike the Desktop version, I have to add Tags from the Browse menu. I have to select the TAG and then (+) to open the menu and select the Existing Items option to choose the item to add the TAG. I little clunky, but it is not something I do often on mobile. 

However, there does seem to be a bug. The count on the TAG is not updated although selecting the TAG shows all of the items. After a refresh, the count is correct.

No, I can add tags within the item, existing ones as well as new ones. Upon typing and hitting "Enter" the tags are defined (like in 6.7)

However: 

1. I don't get any suggestions like in 6.7

2. The tags are not shown in the item after pressing Save. I have to back out and step into the item again to see the tags. 

I'm using oneplus 7T and Android 11 for the record. 

Screenshot_20220504-204322.jpg

agreed, I'm missing the suggestions as well. though a nicer solution would be if it would open a new element showing all tags where I can select several tags at once. selected tags would be marked/highlighted.

until then I have to know the tagnames by heart or look at the list, nothing major but a feature that went missing with the beautiful new design of 6.8