Enpass Discussion Forum

Did you remove the cmd+c command from the assistant app?

flyingbirds

I opened Enpass assistant and went over to and did cmd+c on my user name and password but it does not look like its copying them.  This is completely deal breaker for me as I often copy fields. I know about the cmd+shift+U shortcut, its longer and you need two hands to do it, also there are other fields I would like to copy that does not have a dedicated shortcut.

The whole assistant app is clunky and needs some fixing:-

1) I didn't find the docking shortcut cmd+shift+D in the shortcuts page and had to hunt for it myself. The command cmd+D should be used for docking and command+SHIFT+D should be using for duplicates since you are a lot more likely to dock than create a duplicate item, so the easier cmd+d should be for docking and command+SHIFT+D should be for duplicates.

2)to edit an entry you click cmd+E but that only opens Enpass app where it does not even open the item you clicked the shortcut on, you have to search for the item again in the app and then you have to hit cmd+E AGAIN to start editing. The editing should be done in the assistant app

3) It makes no sense that cmd+E opens the app, cmd+E should be to edit the item and cmd+O should be to open the app (unless cmd+O is taken for something else). Funny when you use cmd+E again in the app it edits an item, this is clearly inconsistency.

4) I am facing weird effects, like if I open the Assistant and hit enter on an item, it will take me to the website but not autofill it which is not the point of this action, it supposed to go there and autofill the logins (safari default browser)

5) The Enpass app/assistant has invisible scroll bars which is not good because it does not make you understand there is extra content below. This caused me a trouble when I was choosing a field type from the drop down menu and was missing the "Text" type and I thought it was a bug or limitation. Only through accident did I learn that the drop-down menu was scrollable and I had to scroll UP with the mouse to find the TEXT type field. All scroll bars should be visible and not cause confusion for the user!

Edited by flyingbirds