Enpass Discussion Forum

Upgrade OS again and again

David Gerety

I've been unable to sync my various Mac devices using iCloud Drive or Wi-Fi Sync because one of my Macs was running an old OS. So last week I found that I needed to upgrade the computer to OS Sierra. This morning I upgraded to Sierra and downloaded Enpass from the App Store and clicked Install. Guess what? Today, just one week later, the minimum OS is Mojave, 10.14.6. Will it be a newer OS next week? I like Enpass, but this a real pain, and I don't want to upgrade to a 64 bit OS. 

Hi @David Gerety,

Welcome to the Enpass Community.

The minimum operating system requirements of Enpass for macOS is: macOS 10.14.6 or later

• We support the macOS versions that are being supported by the Apple officially. 
  • With this we will be able to provide native support for Apple Silicon based devices.  

For more information you can refer to this blog post

thank you, Gulshan Dogra, I see that, but it's been a moving target lately with two recent OS updates. I have upgraded both of my Macs to 10.14.6 and, if I can get them to sync again using either iCloud or Wi-Fi, I'm assuming that I won't need to upgrade again to keep Enpass working. I still have some 32 bit only software. Thank you again...David