Enpass Discussion Forum

Direct downloads of current version apk?

WreckGar

Is there a direct download link to get the current version of the android app without going through the google play store? I really dislike google and despite having an android phone I do not login to google services, instead opting to sideload open source software as needed. I would like to have enpass on my phone (I have a paid license) but I would like to not go through one of those apk mirror sites because with a password manager the security concerns are, of course, super important. A direct download link to the current apk would be super appreciated, even if it's the nightly build / beta version. Thanks so much!

• Thanks 1

Hi @WreckGar,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

On 6/3/2022 at 11:11 PM, WreckGar said:

Is there a direct download link to get the current version of the android app without going through the google play store?

It is completely understandable that you are concerned and you have chosen not to use Google Play Store services. Unfortunately, there is no direct link for downloading the Android Application. Enpass can only be downloaded from the Play Store for Android devices.

On 6/7/2022 at 3:57 AM, Gulshan Dogra said:

Hi @WreckGar,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

It is completely understandable that you are concerned and you have chosen not to use Google Play Store services. Unfortunately, there is no direct link for downloading the Android Application. Enpass can only be downloaded from the Play Store for Android devices.

I too would like an .apk file.

Will Enpass ever have a direct link for downloads?

Thanks