Enpass Discussion Forum

Haptics switch and redesign of Enpass Android keyboard

Thoughts?

I noted a similar question was asked back in 2019, so I thought I'd ask in 2022!

Android 12 – Enpass app version 6.8.2.666

Having used various login methods on Android, I find Enpass’ keyboard to be about the most consistent. However, haptic feedback is a strong buzzer that can't be altered. Only by disabling haptic feedback globally, can you stop the keyboard buzzing, as the app overrides the phone's own level controls

I’d welcome an updated Enpass Android keyboard, with both control over feedback and a more modern design. 

The FOSS keyboard, OpenBoard, could be an excellent platform for a revised Enpass keyboard. Button design, layout, size and colour are all configurable, it even includes its own clipboard viewer. If this was controlled by Enpass, a user could more easily copy and paste additional items, simplifying form filling, with Enpass clearing the clipboard, as it currently does, after a specified time.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for Enpass’ continued development.

Edited by Thoughts?

Hi @Thoughts?,

Hope you are doing great.

On 6/17/2022 at 3:03 PM, Thoughts? said:

The FOSS keyboard, OpenBoard, could be an excellent platform for a revised Enpass keyboard. Button design, layout, size and colour are all configurable, it even includes its own clipboard viewer. If this was controlled by Enpass, a user could more easily copy and paste additional items, simplifying form filling, with Enpass clearing the clipboard, as it currently does, after a specified time.

I appreciate your efforts for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback. I have duly noted your suggestion and it has been forwarded to our concerned team for further consideration.

#SI-2940