Enpass Discussion Forum

Windows desktop, unity.com

Hi,

When i click Signin on unity.com Enpass can't find the associated item to autofill directly from the login fields. But it can find it when using the browser addon. Tried both Chrome and Edge.

Platform: Windows

Enpass version: 6.8.1 (1063)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Maarten

It seems that you are using an older version of Enpass. Please update your Enpass app to the latest version 6.8.2 and share your findings with me. Also, for quick troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps and let me know if they help -

1. Take a note of your credentials of this website, then remove the item that you have saved in your Enpass app for this web page.
  2. Then, on the login page of this same website, enter your credentials. Upon entering your details, you will see the option 'Add to Enpass' (please refer to the attached image). Click it, and the information will be saved to Enpass.
    image.png.7791e3f908d99d15cbe0b13783109e22.png
    (In case the webpage has multiple fields, you can also try saving the details as a webform. Please refer to the steps in this link.)
  3. Try autofilling again on the same web page, and let me know if it works for you.

In case the above instructions do not help, kindly share the below details with me and I'll have this investigated for you -

1. The version of the OS, Enpass Extension and browser (Chrome and Edge you are using).
  2. Are you facing a similar issue with any other webpages as well? Is yes, kindly share their URL.

• 2 months later...

Hi @Abhishek Dewan,

Sorry for the late reply. I updated Enpass and followed your troubleshooting steps but the issue persists.

1) OS:  Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044, 1889

Chrome browser Version 105.0.5195.54 / Brave browser Version 1.42.97 / Edge browser Version 104.0.1293.70 / all with Enpass Extension 6.8.0

2) Only found this issue on id.unity.com

Edited by Maarten

• 10 months later...

Hi @Maarten

Our development team has been notified about this issue and is actively working on resolving it. However, I'm unable to provide a specific timeframe for the fix at this moment. I assure you that I will keep you informed through this forum once a solution is implemented. We value your patience during this time and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.