Enpass Discussion Forum

Availability to sync all my Vaults to a Single cloud Storage

Hi @Piyush_Priyanshu

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

If you are using multiple vaults, then each vault need to be synchronized with a separate cloud account. Although, by different cloud, I mean different accounts, not services i.e. you can have multiple accounts on Dropbox and set up sync of different vaults with them.

However with WebDAV/OwnCloud,  you can use the same cloud to sync different vaults by defining a separate path/folder for each vault. Please refer to this link for more information.

So you are saying that all the vaults can't be synced to a single cloud storage....Do you know how cubersome task it is to do if you have multiple vaults?? 

You must be knowing that it's a feature request.... I'm not trying to know what is already available or not... Thanks But no thanks for replying 

Hi @Piyush_Priyanshu

I can certainly understand your disappointment in this matter.

As I mentioned in my previous post, it is indeed possible to use the same cloud to sync different vaults by defining a separate path/folder for each vault via WebDav/OwnCloud. Regarding syncing multiple vaults to the same cloud account via different means like Google drive, One Drive, etc, I have shared your comments with the dedicated development team for further consideration.