Enpass Discussion Forum

Notes Field

Kai

hi there,

my wish and request is actually almost 3 years old. it is not in the forum anymore. so here i am again ;) 
even though you mentioned improving the "notes field" in macos and ios recently i have a hard time noticing it.
it is far too small in edit mode!!! i use it extensively and really would love to see a nice big note field especially in edit mode.

also as of late copying text (not with the copy button) from anywhere has to be done multiple times before it succeeds. this is also something i use a lot. especially in the notes field... 

and since i am here... the extension for safari on macos is slow and also cumbersome to use. i keeps hiding in the background and is very forgetful (remember this browser does not work.)

thats it for today  thanks for listening and all the best to you! kai

ps: i own a pro licence (pro features life long). could you let me please know what this included exactly? thanks!

Edited by Kai

dear @Manish Chokwal

thanks a lot for your reply!

while this is true for the ios version it is not for the macos version (which i am using mainly for editing notes).

i have the latest versions on ios and macos.

do you need a screenshot?

i own a pro licence (pro features life long). could you let me please know what this included exactly? thanks!

the extension for safari on macos is slow and also cumbersome to use. i keeps hiding in the background and is very forgetful (remember this browser does not work.)

Edited by Kai

• 2 weeks later...

hi @Manish Chokwal

the macos desktop version of enpass only shows in normal mode a large notes field.

the moment i click on edit it shrinks to a tiny size with a scroll bar on the side and cannot be made bigger. or did i miss something?

it also would be very helpful if a search would be available inside the notes field or alternatively in only the one entry. right now i have to copy the content of the notes field into a text editor and search there. not ideal ;)

i really really hope you will improve the usage of the notes field in the near future. 

thanks a million! kai