Enpass Discussion Forum

[RESOLVED] Enpass is stuck in Synchronizing Loop for Onedrive!

Redeemer

Hello Enpass Team,

I am on Desktop (Windows PC) Enpass, v. 6.8.2

I use OneDrive Personal to sync my Primary Vault.

My Onedrive account is active, and all passwords up to date etc.

Currently, whenever I go into Settings and attempt to sync my Primary Vault, Enpass stays in the Synchronizing phase and never stops (with either a timeout error, or a completion of they sync.) What can I do to remedy this? I have:

- logged directly into my Onedrive, and kept it active during this process

- Completely exited Enpass, and then restarted it while having the Onedrive active and logged in

I know that this is more of a bug report than feature request, but perhaps the Team could add the ability to disconnect the drive regardless of whether its trying to Synchronize or not? (Currently the disconnect button is blocked until the Cloud sync has finished, either with an error or a completion.) 

Thanks so much for your help in the meantime!

Edited by Redeemer

Hi @Redeemer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Please try the below steps to disconnect the endless syncing loop -

1. Go to Enpass Desktop application → Wifi-Sync → Start Wifi-Sync → Select the Vault with the Onedrive issue.
  2. It will ask you if you wish to disconnect from Onedrive and use WiFi-Sync. Please choose yes, then close Enpass and reopen.
  3. Then visit the same Wifi-Sync page → Disconnect Wifi-Sync. Now, your Onedrive cloud account should be disconnected from the vault.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• Redeemer changed the title to [RESOLVED] Enpass is stuck in Synchronizing Loop for Onedrive!