Enpass Discussion Forum

WebDAV Sync shows Error 904403

Hi guys,

I am using enpass since many years. In the past I sync the vault between my devices over owncloud. Now I would like to chance to IONOS HiDrive of 1and1 with WebDAV but in the app on my Mac I got the ErrorCode 904403.

WebDAV URL: https://webdav.hidrive.ionos.com

Currently I would like to chance one of my devices. The other devices will also be changed after the sync of the Mac will work fine.

Could you please support me.

Many thanks to your support.

Hi @Skirocco,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

For quick troubleshooting, please disconnect the sync from all the devices and re-connect it again. If the issue persists, share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

1. On which devices and OS versions (mention all) are you using Enpass?
  2. Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  3. Have you downloaded Enpass from our website or store?
  4. Did you make any changes to your WebDAV account recently?
  5. Is it possible for you to share a demo account of your WebDAV server on support@enpass.io, so we can set up the sync at our end and check for issues?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, Gulshan Dogra said:

Hi @Skirocco,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

For quick troubleshooting, please disconnect the sync from all the devices and re-connect it again. If the issue persists, share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

1. On which devices and OS versions (mention all) are you using Enpass?
  2. Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  3. Have you downloaded Enpass from our website or store?
  4. Did you make any changes to your WebDAV account recently?
  5. Is it possible for you to share a demo account of your WebDAV server on support@enpass.io, so we can set up the sync at our end and check for issues?

Hi Gulshan,

many thanks to your response on my topic. Below you find my response to your questions.

1) MacBook Pro 2011 (macOS Catalina - Version 10.15.7) / iPhone SE 2016 (iOS 15.6)

2) MB: Enpass 6.8.2 (1082) -> AppStore / iPhone: Enpass 6.8.1 (633) -> AppStore

3) MB: AppStore / iPhone: AppStore

4) The WebDAV account on https://webdav.hidrive.ionos.com/ is a new account. The account was created a few days before I have opened this post.

5) I will create a separate account on my WebDAV server for your and will share it with you via mail.

Many thanks to your support.