Enpass Discussion Forum

Lifetime Pro user downgraded with no access to passwords

c-dev

My wife's Enpass account has been pro for several years, but 4 days ago, she was "downgraded" by Enpass to a lite user and lost access to all but 25 of her passwords.  

Despite several support emails, there is still no resolution, and Enpass have effectively cut off access to her online accounts for 4 days (and counting).

To be clear, nothing has changed on her side - same email, same devices.

I find it wholly unacceptable that when we chose to put our trust in this software because it offers "offline" storage, that Enpass can still, on a whim, restrict access to our passwords and secure data for multiple days without a resolution.

Please can someone at Enpass, pick up and action the support case, offer some advice, and grant her the pro licence again that she has already proven that she purchased.  If you need further details in order to find the case, please let me know.

Thanks.

Sounds bad. The 25 limit is only in mobile apps AFAIK, and the database isn't pruned. 

If wifey has cloud sync enabled, maybe you could install Enpass on a pc with the same sync, which should show all items. 

Does her email remain the same in Settings > license? 

Pro should definitely not be degraded to Lite

• Like 1

Hey @c-dev,

While we appreciate your efforts in letting us know, but I did not find any request under your email address in our Support CRM. But I did receive an email with a similar email domain on 23rd September'22, Confirm if it is your partner who created the ticket by checking your Forum DM.

If yes, please give us some more time as we are still working on the issue and trying our best to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and support.

11 hours ago, Ivarson said:

Sounds bad. The 25 limit is only in mobile apps AFAIK, and the database isn't pruned. 

If wifey has cloud sync enabled, maybe you could install Enpass on a pc with the same sync, which should show all items. 

Does her email remain the same in Settings > license? 

Pro should definitely not be degraded to Lite

Thanks Ivarson, yes good suggestion - she has installed the desktop app but remains limited on her phone.  Her email is the same and has remained the same the whole time, so it's confusing and worrying that the downgrade happened without warning or intervention :/