Enpass Discussion Forum

2 vaults on my android confused with my PC

Punk Funk

Enpass Pro.  I use only one vault on my PC titled "Primary" (w 131 entries), which is synced to OneDrive.  While my android phone shows two vaults: "Primary" & another titled "Jan22".  But the content is reversed.  The 131 entries are shown in my "Jan22" vault, which is also synced to OneDrive.   But the phone's "Primary" is old and not up to date & I would like to simply delete it.  I see no menu option on my phone to delete a vault.  But also wondering why the vault titles are confused?

Edited by Punk Funk

Hi @Punk Funk

The Primary vault is the first main vault that is automatically created when you install the Enpass app and it cannot be deleted separately (without uninstalling the main app). To remedy this situation, please ensure that the data of the Enpass app on your PC is up to date and synchronized via your OneDrive account.

After that, simply reinstall the Enpass app on your Android device and on the welcome screen of the Enpass application on your handset, choose to Restore Existing -> Cloud account to which you synced the details above → Enter Vault password → Continue. All the passwords will be synced to your handset.