Enpass Discussion Forum

Cant change primary Vault sync on Android (Linux fine)

Bobsyouruncle

Hi

Been using Enpass for years, great app!

Android v. 6.8.3.726

I have been using Dropbox to sync my primary vault (the only one I have)

I am now changing to my Nextcloud (I used to use it with no problems, but it was down for a while so I switched temporarily to Dropbox)

I have done this using the correct WebDav address on my Archlabs based linux laptop - no problem ( I didnt even need to bypass SSL certificate verification, I copied the webdav address from my Nextcloud settings) Laptop Enpass version: 6.8.1 (1063)

Now I am unable to do the same on my android phone

I have tried fist disconnecting Dropbox (with the aim of then making a Nextcloud connection) - Then although it does say 'sync not enabled for this vault' there is also a never ending circular progress thingy and if I return to previous screen Dropbox is still linked

I have also tried changing directly via the Dropdown box and selecting Nextcloud, entering the same URL as worked for my lappy, granting access in Firefox, and also I tried Chrome, with and without bypassing SSL certificate verification - but in ALL these cases I get an, 'Error Something went wrong while syncing' and then I am back to the never ending circular progress thingy and if I return to previous screen Dropbox is still linked

I have also tried via the WebDav option in the dropdown box and the same thing happens

I am out of ideas LOL

Can anyone suggest anything, please?

TIA

Edited by Bobsyouruncle
included linux Enpass version

• 5 months later...
On 10/4/2022 at 1:39 PM, Bobsyouruncle said:

Workaround: Uninstalled then reinstalled Enpass from Android

I have Enpass Android with WebDAV sync.

When changing sync server password, the ONLY fix to get sync back was to uninstall and reinstall. All other platforms (macOS, Windows, iOS) worked without problems. Apparently any change on sync cannot be compensated with vault settings.