Enpass Discussion Forum

iPad/iOS: Crash/Freeze/No Autofill under 6.8.3

Malte

Please add me to this list. :|

On my iPad 9. Generation with iPadOS 15.7 Enpass version 6.8.3 loses directly after start. I also deleted the app and installed new, but that didn't help.

As I use iMazing to save older versions of my apps, I reinstalled Enpass version 6.8.1 which works perfect. 

A hint: on the iPhone I got a message that I was qualified for the premium verison of Enpass and that I should enter the email address I used to register. Which I did. On the iPad this message did not show.

Hi ,

I have the same issue on my iPhonePro 11. If try to starting the app, it crash directly after entering the password. 

Uninstall, Reinstall ... same issue! I import vault and after entering password (validate) crash the app.

thx for help

Same issue here, happened right after updating the Enpass App to the latest version. Crashes every time master password is accessed, even after uninstalling, wiping data and restoring from online server (OneDrive.) 

I have another iPhone with a previous version of Enpass - I synced the data I currently have in OneDrive. It did not crash. Perhaps its an issue with certain types of data being stored after the latest update. 

Hey @disappointed,

I appreciate you for being patient with us. Our team has tested it but found working as expected. For better assistance, kindly help me with the following details:

1. After the crash when you reopen the app, does it show a dialog box about the crash report? If yes, please add this forum's URL and send it or share it at support@enpass.io
  2. Does this issue occur if the internet connection is disconnected?
  3. Does this issue occur only on iPhone X?

I have the same issue on an iPhone X and iPad Pro. Crashes each time after entering the Master password. I have re-installed the app, but I keep having the same issue. I even tried with an empty local vault and still have the same issue. Please fix asap as Enpass on iOS is not usable that this moment.

Good afternoon.
I wrote a letter in support via mail here is the number Your ticket ID is ECS-32152, on Sunday 09/10/22, unfortunately I did not receive an answer. That's why I'm writing here.

The essence of the problem is that I got my old iPhone 11 updated it and updated Enpass. Then I entered the password and the program just crashes.
After that, i uninstalled the program and repeated the following steps several times, but the program still crashes:

1. Uninstalled the program
2. Installed
3. Restored the database through google
4. I enter the password and the program closes again

Please help or tell me what to do, I don’t want to switch to another software, but if it continues to work like this, I’ll have to.

Edited by Nick_

Hi @all    

We forwarded this concern to our dedicated team, and they were able to reproduce the bug on their end. Our development team is now working on a fix as their priority, and a patch addressing this issue will be released soon. Apologies for the hassles caused in this matter, and we appreciate your cooperation in the meantime.

On 10/14/2022 at 2:48 PM, Manish Chokwal said:

Hey @Nick_,

Thank you for sharing the video. Our team has reproduced this issue and working on fixing it. Soon with an updated patch, it will be resolved. In the meantime, your patience is highly appreciated here. 

Thank you. I will be waiting very much.

On 10/15/2022 at 5:39 AM, Ken Eaton said:

Is there an ETA on a fix?  Also is there a way to backup and export the passwords so if something like this happens again we can get at the actual passwords?  

As an option, install on the android or desktop version client.
After you can make file CSV and then make an import into another program or open with Excel.

As I understand it, the error itself appears after synchronization with the database, when we create sync with gdrive or icloud.

Edited by Nick_

Hey @Kin& @FlaviaOli,

Welcome to the Enpass Community Forums. 

I appreciate your efforts in reporting the presence of this issue. Our team has reproduced this issue and working on fixing it. Soon an updated patch will be released to resolve this issue. In the meantime, your patience is highly appreciated here. 

SI-3125

• Like 1

• Moderator changed the title to Enpass crashed on iOS/Enpass 6.8.3
  • Moderator changed the title to iPad/iOS: Crash/Freeze/No Autofill under 6.8.3