Enpass Discussion Forum

iPad/iOS: Crash/Freeze/No Autofill under 6.8.3

Malte

Congrats!!! The Update isn't worth to install! After I installed the update I was able to sync my vault. But that was it. It is not possible to scroll through the entries neither searching or changing the settings. This version is just another brick.

Sorry guys, but what about a working update?

On 11/1/2022 at 9:54 AM, Manish Chokwal said:

Hey @pineman,

It is appreciated that you informed me about the existence of this issue. My team has been alerted for further investigation at a high priority. In the meantime, your patience is highly appreciated here. 

Still the same error on 6.8.4, w/ iOS 16.0.2. 

I also tried to create a new item, but still the “no information…” thingy in the browsers.

Edited by Domi

I reported a severe bug in App Store Preview about Enpass crashing on my iPhone running iOS 15.7 (and later one 15.7.1). The development team responded my review acknowledging the issue. Here is their response:

"Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter. We're aware of the crash over iOS devices and our development team is working on a fix which will be released soon. Thank you for your support and patience in the meantime."

Since without the fix, I am basically locked out to many of web sites and services, so I am anxiously waiting for the release with the fix. My question is that how soon can that issue be fixed and a new release be made? Every day counts, and I will be suffering as days go by until I can get the fix. Can that fixing/release process be sped up??

Thanks,

Alex

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Manish Chokwal said:

Hi @all,

I appreciate you for being patient with us. We have just released a new patch on Enpass v6.8.5 to resolve this issue on iOS. Kindly update and share your feedback. 

Good afternoon. The flight is excellent, everything seems to work. Thanks a lot to you @Manish Chokwal and support team.

• Moderator changed the title to iPad/iOS: Crash/Freeze/No Autofill under 6.8.3

Hello, first things first, I can access my passwords again after the update. However, there are still a few bugs in the app. When I go to settings or check passwords, the screen freezes and I have to force quit and restart the app. iPhone SE 2020 with iOS 15.7.1. Please still clean up this bug. 

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Kevin said:

Recently I updatet my iPhone to 16.5. After that, Enpass Autofill with FaceID won’t work. 

please fix this. 

I already tried a different password app and this does work. So it is in the Enpass app. 

IMG_1324.png

This problem has been solved after a reinstall of the app. :D 

• Like 1