Enpass Discussion Forum

Initiate in-app update on Windows7, received "empty file download"

Warner701

Notified within app of new update = 6.8.3.1155

Initiate in-app update and receive "empty file download" error on multiple tries over 24 hour period.

Current Enpass version = 6.8.2.1085. Previous in-app updates have been successful.
System = Win7X64 updated through end of support + continuing micro-patches through 0patch service.

What to do?

DJ

Received automated reply; assigned support ID = ECS-31940

Follow-up email sent Oct 7th; received automated reply; assigned support ID = ECS-32130

So, to clarify, ECS-31940 & ECS-32130 refer to the SAME problem.

Hey @Warner701

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. In response to this forum feedback, I'll inform the relevant team to look into this and analyze why it hasn't been addressed. Yes, there might be a glitch where the Enpass Support Team hasn't received the ticket. Having said that, let me connect with you via DM.  I'd appreciate it if you could review my message and reply so that I can check the details and proceed.

Further information: I am using free desktop app on WinPro 7x64. I have never purchased any additional apps or services from Enpass so name = Greg Keller unlikely to be in your system.

original support email & reply:

Dear dtj77prime@outlook.com,

Thank you for contacting Enpass customer service. We acknowledge receipt of your request and a ticket has been created. Your ticket ID is ECS-31940.

We will review your request and respond to you at the earliest, usually within 1-2 business days. Meanwhile, you can browse through our support section for frequently asked questions and user guide.

Thank you for choosing Enpass. Assuring you best of our services.

Warm regards,
Enpass Support Team | https://discussion.enpass.io/
Stay connected on Twitter (@EnpassApp) and Facebook for the latest happenings in Enpass.

Original Message:

Notified within app of new update = 6.8.3.1155

Initiate in-app update and receive "empty file download" error on multiple tries over 24 hour period.

Current Enpass version = 6.8.2.1085. Previous in-app updates have been successful.
System = Win7X64 updated through end of support + continuing micro-patches through 0patch service.

What to do?

• Moderator changed the title to Initiate in-app update on Windows7, received "empty file download"