Enpass Discussion Forum

Will alternative payment options be available in the near future?

Hello,

I bought the premium version for 1 year and it expired in April. But after some events in my country since March 2022 the Visa and Mastercard cards for payment in dollars stopped working. Now I can't pay with my bank card.

Is it possible to pay for subscription with any cryptocurrency (USDT or any other stabelcoin)? Even Google is planning to accept cryptocurrency payments in 2023. I really like your product and I really want to pay for it, but I can't do it with the ways you have now.

Thank you if my question will be considered.

Hi @PaulLesser

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

At the moment, we do not accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. However, I have duly noted your comments for further consideration.

In the meantime, to help you with this situation, I advise you to contact someone (family, friends living overseas ) to purchase a gift license via our official website. This way, the user will not be reliant on stores.

On 10/21/2022 at 4:05 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @PaulLesser

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

At the moment, we do not accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. However, I have duly noted your comments for further consideration.

In the meantime, to help you with this situation, I advise you to contact someone (family, friends living overseas ) to purchase a gift license via our official website. This way, the user will not be reliant on stores.

Abhishek, thank you so much for your detailed response and I'm very glad you took my question under consideration. Yes, I hadn't thought about the gift license, thanks again.

• Like 1