galilee59

WebDav Syncing does not work with Enpass 5.6.5 on Windows 7

Hello,

I try to sync my enpass desktop with my webdav server (hosted on Synology NAS) but it does not work.

I succeeded to enable sync on my iOS device but the same configuration on Enpass desktop 5.6.5 leave the popup on the connection attemps like the screenshot in attachment.

I change the sync type to Google Drive for test and it works.

Can you help me please ?

Regards

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @galilee59

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're going through.

It'd be a great help if you can share a demo account of your WebDAV via a PM for us to look into this issue.

Thanks.

This is likely a 5.6.5 issue.

I couldn't get the desktop version to work with WebDAV so I've been using the portable 5.5.6 version and it has been working fine.
I tried to update to the portable 5.6.5 version and now I can no longer connect to WebDAV due to it getting stuck on 'connecting'.

My guess is that the desktop version 5.5.6 would have worked fine for me as well.

This is a local WebDAV server with no proper internet access.

Edited by MrFloip

WebDAV sync is still not working on Windows Desktop App.

I tried v5.6.17 (bridge app from Windows Store) as well as v5.6.9 (traditional Win32). I'm using Windows 10 with Creators Update as of 2018.

On my mac WebDAV sync is working but the issue still affects Windows.

Edited by enqueue

here the same problem. enpass 5.6.9, windows 10 is not able to connect to webdav server. same webdav server and account is working with enpass on ios. help!

Ok, I think I can give some more information about this:

I had the same problem with the classic app on windows server 2016 in a terminal session. the strange thing was, that it already worked on the same machine. so I checked and it works if the user is in a group with administration rights but not if it is a regular user.

I also checked from the nextcloud side and it it looks like the request isn't even sent to the webdav server. 

in conclusion:

1. it works with admin rights
  2. if it isn't working, no request is sent to the webdav server