Enpass Discussion Forum

change registered email

Rico

Hey @Rico,

If you have purchased Enpass from PlayStore or AppStore, please try the following steps to move your license to a new mail ID:

1. Open Enpass → Go to Setting → Account → Change email → select ‘Use Email’ <New mail ID> → Enter OTP which you received on new mail ID → Select Proceed when pop prompts.
  2. If changed successfully, perform step 1 on all the devices.

Otherwise, kindly contact us on support@enpass.io along with the purchase receipt so that we can assist you better. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/31/2022 at 3:28 PM, Manish Chokwal said:

Hey @Rico,

If you have purchased Enpass from PlayStore or AppStore, please try the following steps to move your license to a new mail ID:

1. Open Enpass → Go to Setting → Account → Change email → select ‘Use Email’ <New mail ID> → Enter OTP which you received on new mail ID → Select Proceed when pop prompts.
  2. If changed successfully, perform step 1 on all the devices.

Otherwise, kindly contact us on support@enpass.io along with the purchase receipt so that we can assist you better. 

Hello, I am a bit confused.

On MacOS I think I did this before and the desktop app says I have Enpass Lite plan (whats this?). When I tried on iOS it said I am limited to 10 or 25 items only. When I signed in with the original email I bought a lifetime access with I got the EnPass Premium Lifetime ALL ACCESS license.

How can I make the email that says "lite plan" have the license of my Premium Plan?