Enpass Discussion Forum

0x803F8001:"Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account"

FuN_KeY

I just did the update, and Enpass refuses to start. I am greeted with 

"Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

unknown.png

Having all my passwords in Enpass, it is a major annoyance.

I am, of course, signed-in to the Microsoft Store. It used to work fine before the update.

Please help

Edited by FuN_KeY

Hi.

Something has gone wrong with Enpass today on my computers.
It think it might be related to the latest Microsoft Store update.

Below is the full error message.

Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

197084395_EnpassPasswordManagerIsCurrentlyNotAvailableInYourAccount.png.2eed2e84c7deda412fecd4c46707ab56.png

Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
Enpass Password Manager - Code: 0x803F8001
Enpass Password Manager shows the following message:
"Check your account - Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 - See in Store"
Open Store - Enpass Password Manager, but the only option is "OPEN".
I uninstalled the Enpass Password Manager and tried to reinstall it by Store, but I got "There has been an error. See details", but "details" is "Something unexpected happened - Reporting this problem will help us understantd it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help Code: 0x803f8001".
There is no help waiting a lot of "a bit" or restarting my desktop PC!
I am signed in to the Store!
The windows is the latest version:
Edition        Windows 10 Pro
Version        22H2
Installed on    ‎2020/‎05/‎05
OS build        19045.2193
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

01 2022-11-01 12 25 11.jpg

02 2022-11-01 12 25 32.jpg

03 2022-11-01 14 04 38.jpg

04 2022-11-01 14 26 46.jpg

If I can't be assured that this doesn't happen again, then I'm done with Enpass.
This is simply not good enough for a password manager.

We shouldn't need to rely on Windows store validation to access our passwords.

I thought that the big feature of Enpass was that you could store your data offline and back it up to where you want. But now we're being held to ransom.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

• Like 2

This NEEDS TO BE SOLVED RIGHT NOW! All my passwords are in this f*cking manager and unreachable. This is unacceptable to roll out update that makes application unable to open and thus users left without access to their passwords / accounts!

Roll out downgrade!! I didn't  pay for PRO to be left without my passwords!

I've been a member for years, but I'm really very disappointed. I've got exactly the same problem. Now here I am without access to my passwords. 

Download and Use the Windows Web version.

Now it worked for me.

Edited by CyBiXeT
Windows Version

14 minutes ago, xmestessox said:

I also have the same problem. I'm Italian and I have Windows 11. Now I'm using the portable version as an emergency. But this problem must be solved otherwise they have to reimburse us. Very serious problem.

Thanks man! I didn't know that there is a portable version - it took longer than usual to sync password DB from onedrive but in the end it did it - you are a life saver - that can't be said about support/develper who should be the first to point to that temporary solution..

portable version is available form the download site and seems to be working just fine.

• PepeCZ changed the title to Enpass stop works, error 0x803F8001
  • Moderator changed the title to 0x803F8001:"Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account"
  • Moderator locked this topic