Enpass Discussion Forum

0x803F8001:"Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account"

FuN_KeY

same here, updated, rebooted still no go.. (still have to use portable version).

@Tobi agree - subscription model is something I would like to avoid as well - especially when I want to host my vaults in my cloud - not their.  I was using KeePass before Enpass, but it wasn't comfortable enough - it was some kinda complicated if you wanted to use it cross platform with one vault.

Will do new research and then post what I will find, but I still have to catch up from yesterday (because I was not able to log in because I was left without my passwords). So weekend is probably my time to search..

I can't get my passwords since yesterday.

Why doesn't the support answer how long the problem will last?

Why doesn't the support write an easy to understand step-by-step guide how to work around this problem without deleting the database with the passwords when uninstalling the store version?

Guys, this is an extremely important password tool, there can be a lot of money involved. I expect fast, communicative and capable support? Where is it? t's a shame how they treat their paying customers here.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @all

If the website version is also showing the same error, then please remove the Enpass app completely from your system and then install the website version. You can refer to the below steps -

• Click your computer’s Start menu and type "Enpass".
  • When Enpass is highlighted in the search results, select Uninstall from list of actions provided.
  • When Enpass is uninstalled, your data is deleted automatically.

this worked for me; after deleting both the store version and the portable version, I installed the portable version again. Seamlessly using the OneDrive vault.

yes, the lack of support is the main reason I will go for another solution. In this kind of product this is unacceptable. I understand that it this could be problem on other side than Enpass developers. But the support team should have be the first one to spread the solutions/workarounds to minimize the impact on (paying) customers. There should be info on the website, pinned on the forums, spread through social media - there is a problem, we know about it, we are working on it, till we will solve it, you can temporarily access your passwords this way - if this would be done, I would even register to this forum - I would be happy that I'm slowed down by workarounds, but would accepted. This attitude is why I am disappointed and p*ssed. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Boomlust said:

this worked for me; after deleting both the store version and the portable version, I installed the portable version again. Seamlessly using the OneDrive vault.

Is the database with the passwords deleted when uninstalling the Store version, or does it remain?

It is impossible how the support here deals with customers. I'll probably look for an alternative. unfortunately there are not many. most want an annual fee. I want to buy if lifetime. I'm glad that I only have lifetime from enpass and don't pay monthly for this strange store.

• Moderator changed the title to 0x803F8001:"Enpass Password Manager is currently not available in your account"
  • Moderator locked this topic