Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6.8.4 - "white space" real estate and Click a URL

quattleb

New Enpass owner but 4th post today. Using macOS 13.0.1 Enpass 6.8.4, and MB Pro and iMac. 

I really like 1Password and have used it for several version. They have driven me away due to moving to storing my passwords on their cloud and going to subscription fees. Yet I'm feeling the Enpass interface is a bit immature in comparison.

What is with all the "white space" when I look at a vault entry? Partial image capture attached. I'm talking about the stuff on the left - if I shrink the window in hopes the white space will vanish it does but it does not go away before all my pertinent files begin to wrap text. 

I feel the data fields should be LEFT JUSTIFIED - agains the VAULT ENTRIES.

Then there is the 1P method of being able to simply CLICK a URL to open it in a browser. With Enpass I have to COPY it to the clipboard then open a browser window, paste and go.

I cannot even COPY the url w/o having to mouse over to the little double page icon and clicking that. A bit primitive, IMO.

There are other rough edges the sum total of which just may result in my looking for other password manager options. Ugh

qb

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 9.48.27 AM.png

Edited by quattleb
removed side-questions about signature/auto-follow