Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6.8.5 (677) - communication with OS seems to be broken

dimidrol

I have had exactly the same problem for months. It is very unsatisfactory and the speed at which this problem is being addressed is also unsatisfactory from my point of view. I have recommend Enpass to my entire circle of acquaintances and now the first questions are comi why Enpass it is not working. I ask for this error to be corrected as quickly as possible. Otherwise I will be forced to change the password manager after many years of use.

iPhone 13 mini
iOS 16.3.1
Enpass 6.8.6

Edited by pipp

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a new iPad and right away got the same issue there, similar to my iPhone. At least someone from support team messaged me in private to ask about software and OS version. But that was months ago when the problem started with my iPhone and nothing new since then.

It‘s really disappointing. Such a big issue should have been fixed within days, not months.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings everyone,

We regret to inform you that we were unable to replicate the issue that was reported in this forum. After analysing the provided logs, Enpass developers have determined that this error occurs infrequently, but has a significant impact on a few users' auto-fill functionality. The root cause of the issue is a signature mismatch between the app autofill and the main app, which is a low-level permission error that should not occur.

It is important to note that Apple is the appropriate entity to report this issue and handle it accordingly. Currently, the only known workaround to resolve the issue is to reinstall the app and restart the process.

Once again, Enpass would like to thank you for all your support and patience over the above concern.

• 3 weeks later...

So basically what you‘re saying is that the customer (end-user) should take care about the problems and communication between Enpass developing and Apple iOS system? Customers ain’t part of the developing team either alpha testers. We expect a working product.

Instead of identifying the problem, I think most of the users (including me) are more interested in a fix ASAP.

Again, it’s absolutely disappointing that the issue still exists after many months.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...