Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass broken in Multi-Monitor with different resolutions

firegate666

Most of the time enpass doesn't properly work in my browser with my setup. I have one laptop screen with 4k and another external display with WQHD (Windows 11)

When I click the enpass icon in my browser

a) enpass is not visible, but I can type in the background to unlock and use the enpass dropdown on the input fields to select the password

b) enpass is visible but the content of the popup is double the size so I can only see half it it

c) it is shown normal - but that doesn't happen often

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

image.png

Hi @firegate666

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

To assist you better with this issue, please share the below details with me and I'll have this concern further investigated for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app you are using.
  2. A small video showing the issue would be very helpful. (You can send the video to us at support@enpass.io and mention this forum)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here is the video:

I have enpass open on my external display (WQHD resolution).

You can see me clicking on the enpass icon, then it flashes up and is gone, another click on the icon does nothing (it is open in the background)

If I click on the browser (or somewhere else) it closes in the background hidden and I can click the icon again and you can see it flashing.

After I clicked enpass icon, I can type my password (hidden) and then you can see it open with a very big font).

I hope this clarifies what is happening

My setup has one Laptop (4k) and 2 display (WQHD)

When I move the browser to the laptop screen, enpass opens without issues. When I move the browser back on the display it will continue to work until I lock my screen. Then it is broken again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...