Enpass Discussion Forum

Better tag management

Oxal

Is it possible to respect the current state of the tags as to whether they are expanded or not?

It's quite frustrating that if you have certain tags expanded, every time you add a new subtag or a new element to that tag or a subtag or modify an item, the whole tree collapses and only the top level tags are shown, skipping them completely any reference to where you were located.

Thanks.

Edited by Oxal

On 12/1/2022 at 12:12 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Oxal

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Could you please share the OS on which you are using Enpass? I will then share all the details with our development for future consideration.

Hi,

I am using Enpass in a Windows 10 and Windows 11 but the problem is OS independent because you have the same problem.

• 4 months later...

Hey there. Don't worry, we've all been there. Enpass is actually pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. If you're looking for a guide, you can check out their website or just Google "Enpass user guide" and you'll find plenty of resources. As for other managing software, I personally use Planfix for project management with gantt chart. It's super user-friendly and great for keeping track of tasks and deadlines. Btw, I'm new on this forum too, so it's great to see another newbie around here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or share your own experiences with Enpass or other software.

Edited by MasonHaley