Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass stop working with Vanguard

paulsiu

Hi @paulsiu

For quick troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps and let me know if they help -

1. Take a note of your credentials of this website, then remove the item that you have saved in your Enpass app for this web page.

2. Then, on the login page of this same website, enter your credentials. Upon entering your details, you will see the option 'Add to Enpass' (please refer to the attached image). Click it, and the information will be saved to Enpass.
    363816391_MicrosoftTeams-image(11).png.940142a9084f10dc8baea5a655960cd1.png

3. Try autofilling again on the same web page, and let me know if it works for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your response, but no drop down appear on the field. The website in question is at:

https://ownyourfuture.vanguard.com/home/login

This is what I get when I use firefox inspector on the password field.

<input _ngcontent-qtc-c95="" autocomplete="false" onfocus="this.removeAttribute('readonly');" autocapitalize="none" id="pword" type="text" required="" vuiinput="" maxlength="20" formcontrolname="pword" class="vui-form-control vui-input-stable ng-pristine ng-invalid ng-touched" aria-describedby="alert-2" aria-invalid="true">

I think the problem is that the field doesn't have a type="password". Is there a way to add some sort of hint to the password entry in enpass to indicate which field is the password?

Hi @paulsiu

Thanks for sharing the details.

I got this checked with our testing team and would like to share that they were able to reproduce this issue on their end. Moreover, they are now working on a patch which will address this issue and it will be released for future Enpass versions. We appreciate your cooperation and support in the meantime.

#SI-3218